Custom iPhone and iPad development in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
I design and build native iPhone and iPad apps. Most of these are distributed through the App Store but in some cases they’re only used within a company, as a tool for sales people or to work with custom hardware. I’ve been building apps for over 3 years. I’ve done every part of the process myself: starting with initial concepts then designing the interface, writing code, and submitting apps to the Apple App Store. I’ve updated apps that haven’t been touched in years and done regular maintenance on apps with plans for progressively rolling out features.
I’m currently accepting new clients and would love to see if there’s a mutual fit. Learn more about my services or contact me and we’ll schedule a time where we can discuss your business, your project, and how mobile apps can increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Christina Moulton: iOS developer, Hobie cat sailor, devoted foodie, public speaking junkie, transplanted bluenose.
- Custom iOS Apps
- SOAP and RESTful API integration
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- In App Purchase
- Push Notifications
- Geo-location and mapping integration
- Custom UI components and UX design
- TestFlight: Taking the Pain Out of Ad Hoc Distribution iOSKW
- Implementing In-App Purchases in iOS iOSKW
- Why the iPad Won’t Fail Ignite Waterloo
- iOS4 for Developers MDOT (Mobile Developers and Designers of Toronto)
- iBBQ: How to Build an iPad App in an Afternoon DemoCampGuelph